Call Us Toll Free (800) 227-3208
Click for Product Information
GP Series Ball Valve is a true tube valve solution for tubing systems. It is available from 1/4" to 1" with integral tube end connections for tube-to-tube, and from 1/4" to 1/2" with integral female pipe threads for female-to-female pipe applications.
Tylok General Purpose Ball Valve Series is a moderate pressure ball valve for general service. They were designed for tight shutoff, long service life, and low operating torque.
• 2,000 psig (138 bar) Pressure Rating
• 400 °F (204 °C) Temperature Rating
• Built-in actuator mounting holes for ease of automation
• Bi-directional flow in fully open or fully closed position only
• Compact in size but with high flow capacity
• Locking Handle in both On and Off position
• Oval or Butterfly Handles available (locking device not available on butterfly handles)